The purpose of this intensive course is to equip the PCO with the basic concepts of HACCP and PRP(Pre Requisite Programs) and to demonstrate practically how to approach a facility to work out a “Food Safety” compliant Pest Management treatment plan and to establish the do’s and don’ts from a Food Safety Auditors perspective.
(The HACCP/Food Safety Course is based on the following Agriseta Unit Standard 120417.)
Click here to see a sample of the e-learning material
Click here to register for e-learning. We will respond with the relevant registration documents
|Maximum of one year to complete
Thereafter student must re-register
- Principles of HACCP
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Food Safety and Pest Control
- International Pest Control Food Safety Standards.
- Food Safety Pest Control Plan.
- Compiling a Food Safety Register.
- Sanitation and Pest Control Inspections.