The purpose of this intensive course is to equip the PCO with the basic concepts of HACCP and PRP(Pre Requisite Programs) and to demonstrate practically how to approach a facility to work out a “Food Safety” compliant Pest Management treatment plan and to establish the do’s and don’ts from a Food Safety Auditors perspective.
(The HACCP/Food Safety Course is based on the following Agriseta Unit Standard 120417.).
|29 April 2021||Johannesburg 1 Day 09:00-16:00||R2500.00|
|17 June 2021||Johannesburg 1 Day 09:00-16:00|
|5 August 2021||Johannesburg 1 Day 09:00-16:00|
|19 August 2021||Durban 1 Day 09:00-16:00|
|21 October 2021||Johannesburg 1 Day 09:00-16:00|
- Principles of HACCP
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Food Safety and Pest Control
- International Pest Control Food Safety Standards.
- Food Safety Pest Control Plan.
- Compiling a Food Safety Register.
- Sanitation and Pest Control Inspections.